What are the documents needed?
- Valid government ID documents such as HKID card or passport.
- Address proof (dated within the last 3 months), email address and mobile phone number.
- Bank account.
How to open an account?
- Download Magpie Invest APP and press open account button on the landing page;
- Choose Country/Region;
- Upload your ID documents;
- Enter personal information;
- Mobile phone authentication
- Read risk disclosure and declaration and sign on the APP to apply to the application;
- Successfully submit your account opening application;
- deposit a minimum of HKD$10,000/US$1,400 and notify Magpie;
- Once your deposit has been confirmed you will be notified you have successfully opened and activated the account, and you can start trading. Due to rapidly evolving Coronavirus situation in Hong Kong, in order to safeguard the health and safety of our staffs, we arrange majority of employees to work at home. During these period, the approval process of account opening application will generally be extended to five working days. Sorry for any inconveniences caused.