How to deposit money to Magpie Securities?
- Use eDDA to deposit funds directly to Magpie Securities’ bank account.
- Alternatively transfer funds to Magpie Securities’ bank account through the following methods:
b. Bank Transfer
c. Cheque Deposit (Not allowed for Initial Deposit; and Overall not recommended)
d. Telegraphic Transfer
- And then notify Magpie Securities the fund transfer details by submitting the deposit proof (deposit confirmation or receipt) in the APP. For cheque deposit method, please also provide the image of the cheque which displays the customer's name clearly.
**Magpie Securities does not accept third party deposit.**
**Magpie Securities does not accept cheque deposit via deposit box.**
**Magpie Securities does not accept CASH deposit.**
- Wire transfer fees charged by any originating, intermediary, or recipient bank may apply. Please contact your bank for details.
- To verify that the bank account holder is the same as the holder of the trading account with Magpie Securities, Magpie Securities may request you to provide the bank account proof.
- The deposit amount you notify Magpie Securities Via the APP should EXACTLY match with your deposit proof, otherwise the processing time of the fund deposit may be longer.
- If you deposit multiple times, please notify Magpie Securities separately by making a separate deposit notification for each fund. If all are notified together, the processing time of the fund deposit may be longer.