Promotional period: from 11 April 2022 to 30 June 2022 (both dates inclusive).
Exclusive to New Clients:
· Super preferential interest rate of 0.5% P.A. for 6 currencies
· First 3 months $0 commission and $0 platform fee for all trades on U.S. market
· Experience FREE market data in 7 markets
0.5%P.A. super preferential interest rate for 6 currencies
1. All clients with HKD30,000 or above or reach the cash balance threshold to get interest for currencies listed below in securities accounts can enjoy a super preferential interest rate of 0.5% per annum.
|Cash balance threshold to get interest||30,000||4,000||3,000||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|Annual interest rate||0.5%||0.5%||0.5%||0.5%||0.5%||0.5%|
|Maximum interest-earning cash balance||2,000,000||250,000||200,000||350,000||350,000||325,000|
2. Cash balance refers to the cash available in client's account other than shares.
3. This offer is only applicable to HKD, USD, GBP, AUD, SGD and CAD.
4. Interest will be calculated separately for each of the above currencies, examples are as follows:
· HKD 30,000 cash balance can enjoy 0.5% annual interest rate, i.e. around HKD 150 interest per year (30,000 x 0.5%)
· GBP 5,000 cash balance can enjoy 0.5% annual interest rate, i.e. around 25 GBP per year (5,000 x 0.5%)
· AUD 3,000 cash balance does not meet the requirements, will not receive any interest
5. Clients can deposit different currencies and there is a maximum cash balance that can earn interest (refer to the table above) for each currency.
6. All interest will be calculated on a daily basis, accrued and deposited directly into client's securities account on the last trading day (HK stock market) of each month.
7. If there is a stock purchasing, the cash balance shown in client’s account will be deducted on that day, but due to different settlement times of different exchanges, the interest will still be calculated on the undeducted balance on the day, until the relevant transaction is officially settled. Likewise, if you sell stocks, you will need to wait until the day of official settlement for including the receiving amount into interest calculation.
8. The Company has absolute discretion to adjust the cash balance threshold and annual interest rate offered in response to market conditions and interest rate fluctuations without further notice to clients.
First 3 months $0 commission and $0 platform fee for all trades on U.S. market
1. New Clients who complete online opening of global margin trading account, and deposit an initial deposit of not less than HKD10,000 (i.e. the Specified Amount, must be net of any bank charges) or its equivalent (currently only HKD, RMB, USD, GBP, SGD, AUD, CAD and EUR are accepted) from a bank account in the client’s name maintained with a bank which is supervised by a banking regulator in the 15 eligible jurisdiction as mentioned in clause 7 below, can enjoy $0 commission and $0 platform fee for trading U.S. stocks in the first 3 months upon account opening. Counting from the date which application approved. The bank account will be assigned as a “Designated Overseas Bank Account”.
2. The Company only accepts deposits of the following currencies. If client deposits currencies other than the below 8 currencies, the account will not be opened successfully, and the deposit will be returned, the fees incurred of this circumstance shall be borne by the client.
3. The minimum initial deposit amounts for different currencies are listed as follows, and which must be the net amount after deducting bank charges.
If the initial deposit is lower than the Specified Amount, the account opening application will not be accepted.
4. Clients can conduct all future deposits and withdrawals for their trading account only through a “Designated Overseas Bank Account”.
5. If client wants to change or add another Designated Overseas Bank Account, he/she must inform Magpie and deposit not less than HK$10,000 (must be net of any bank charges) or its equivalent (currently only HKD, RMB, USD, GBP, SGD, AUD, CAD and EUR are accepted) as an initial deposit from another bank in client’s name. The bank must be supervised by a banking regulator in its jurisdiction within the 15 eligible jurisdictions as mentioned in clause 7 below into his/her Magpie account.
6. New Clients refers to those who have not opened any trading accounts of the Company before 11 April 2022.
7. This campaign is limited to New Clients in the 15 eligible jurisdictions (including: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Malaysia, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom) and must be 18 years old or above.
8. The applicant must open the account with valid ID documents.
9. The applicant must provide a valid proof of residential address within the 15 eligible countries.
10. In order to get the related offer, clients must submit an account opening application within the promotional period, and submit the required documents and be successfully approved by the Company within 15 calendar days after the promotional period.
11. Each client can only enjoy “First 3 months $0 commission and $0 platform fee for all trades on U.S. market” once at most in this event.
12. Other than commission fee and platform fee, other fees and charges, including but not limited to government stamp duty, SFC transaction levy and etc. will not be waived.
Experience FREE market data in 7 markets
All Clients can experience FREE market data in 7 markets, including HK, US, Shanghai-HK Stock connect, UK, Germany, France and Canada markets (the Company can modify or discontinue this free service at any time without notice).
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. If there is any conflict or discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions, the English version shall prevail.
2. To receive the offers, the requirements listed above must be met within the promotional period. For details, please contact our customer service team, hotline: 852-3588 0489.
3. The Company reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the above promotional offers and terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to clients. All these are subject to the Company's absolute discretion and interpretation.
4. This promotional offer does not constitute any offer, solicitation, recommendation, advice or any assurance of any securities or financial products. The content of this promotion is provided by the Company, which has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission.