1. All clients with HKD30,000 or above or reach the cash balance threshold to get interest for currencies listed below in securities accounts can enjoy a super preferential interest rate of 0.5% per annum.
|Cash balance threshold to get interest||30,000||4,000||3,000||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|Annual interest rate||0.5%||0.5%||0.5%||0.5%||0.5%||0.5%|
|Maximum interest-earning cash balance||2,000,000||250,000||200,000||350,000||350,000||325,000|
2. Cash balance refers to the cash available in client's account other than shares.
3. This offer is only applicable to HKD, USD, GBP, AUD, SGD and CAD.
4. Interest will be calculated separately for each of the above currencies, examples are as follows:
· HKD 30,000 cash balance can enjoy 0.5% annual interest rate, i.e. around HKD 150 interest per year (30,000 x 0.5%)
· GBP 5,000 cash balance can enjoy 0.5% annual interest rate, i.e. around 25 GBP per year (5,000 x 0.5%)
· AUD 3,000 cash balance does not meet the requirements, will not receive any interest
5. Clients can deposit different currencies and there is a maximum cash balance that can earn interest (refer to the table above) for each currency.
6. All interest will be calculated on a daily basis, accrued and deposited directly into client's securities account on the last trading day (HK stock market) of each month.
7. If there is a stock purchasing, the cash balance shown in client’s account will be deducted on that day, but due to different settlement times of different exchanges, the interest will still be calculated on the undeducted balance on the day, until the relevant transaction is officially settled. Likewise, if you sell stocks, you will need to wait until the day of official settlement for including the receiving amount into interest calculation.
8. The Company has absolute discretion to adjust the cash balance threshold and annual interest rate offered in response to market conditions and interest rate fluctuations without further notice to clients.
9. If there is any conflict or discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions, the English version shall prevail.
10. The above offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers. For details, please contact customer service team, hotline: 852-3588 0489.
11. The Company reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate the above promotional offers and terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to the Client. All are subject to the Company's interpretation.
12. This promotional offer does not constitute any offer, solicitation, recommendation, advice or any assurance of any securities or financial products. The content of this promotion is provided by the Company, which has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission.